SDO Nueva Ecija Excels in Gawad Patnugot 2023 Regional Search: 5 Awardees and 7 Finalists Emerge for Outstanding Teaching and Teaching-Related Personnel
The Regional Office III, through its Program on Awards and Incentives for Service Excellence (PRAISE), hosted the 2023 Regional Awards Ceremony for Outstanding Teaching and Teaching-Related Personnel earlier, October 5, 2023, at Hacienda Gracia Resort and Hotel in Lubao, Pampanga. This event seeks to establish a comprehensive system for rewarding and acknowledging employees’ productive, creative, innovative, and ethical contributions through both monetary and non-monetary incentives.
This year’s Gawad Patnugot also coincides with the celebration of World Teacher’s Day, themed “Together4Teachers,” dedicated to honoring the excellence and dedication of Filipino teachers who play a pivotal role in nurturing a patriotic and child-friendly nation.
A big salute to the following awardees and finalists:
• Mary Claire C. Payawal (Outstanding Secondary Head Teacher – 1st Place)
• Corazon F. Aquino (Outstanding Special Education Teacher – 1st Place)
• Annaliza A. Dug-As (Outstanding Secondary Last-Mile School Teacher – 4th Place)
• Zenaida C. Balancio (Outstanding Elementary Last-Mile School Teacher – 5th Place)
• Laberne A. Ladignon, Jr (Outstanding Education Program Supervisor – 5th Place)
• Elizabeth P. Sibayan (Outstanding Public Schools District Supervisor)
• Carlito R. Mañalac (Outstanding ALS Teacher)
• Nora S. Daquiz (Outstanding Secondary School Head)
• Danilyn B. Espinola (Outstanding Kindergarten Teacher)
• Louie G. Villaflor (Outstanding Elementary Head Teacher)
• Arnel R. Domingo (Outstanding Elementary School Teacher)
• Ronyla S. Ramy (Outstanding Elementary School Principal)
Your achievements make DepEd Nueva Ecija immensely proud!